Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What's new.........







I am still a walking machine. I have mastered picking up toys while standing and continuing on. I also love giving everything kisses, especially Buster and Wylee. I have a cold right now and am starting to get pretty picky when it comes to meals. Mom thinks I'll be getting another tooth soon(upper right lateral to be exact) so i might look a little funny until my centrals come in. I am getting into everything, Mom and Dad have a hard time keeping me out of the kitchen cupboards. I pinched my fingers pretty good tonight and i stayed away from the kitchen the rest of the night. I have a busy week with everyone wanting to see me over Thanksgiving weekend so I'm sure we will have tons of pictures to share, here are a few from this week.

No comments: